Request Appointment for a Dental Cleaning
Dental Cleaning Gardena, CA
At Gardena Dental Care, we understand how important having a clean and shining smile is to your health and overall happiness. That is why we work hard to give you a quick and high quality dental cleaning that is sure to brighten up your day, and your smile.
As time goes on, plaque and tartar grow and can eventually start impacting the health and appearance of your teeth. Our dental cleanings eliminate your plaque buildup and ensure your teeth stay healthy and beautiful for years to come.
What is a Dental Cleaning?
A dental cleaning is when one of our well-qualified hygienists gently eradicates tartar buildup on your teeth. A dental cleaning is a wonderful option for effectively maintaining your oral health. Our practice does both traditional and deep dental cleanings to guarantee your teeth get the right care. Our highly knowledgeable Dr. Omid Barkhordar and his experienced team will help you choose one of the following dental cleaning options:
- Traditional dental cleaning - This type of dental cleaning involves the removal of plaque from your teeth and a polish. Traditional dental cleanings are ideally performed once every six months.
- Deep dental cleaning - We will diagnose a deep dental cleaning when there is a large growth of bacteria and plaque. The collected plaque will be skillfully removed from your teeth and underneath your gum line by our professional dental hygienists.
Benefits of a Dental Cleaning
- Aids in preventing possible oral and general health problems
- Eliminates built up tartar and plaque
- Gets your smile back to feeling clean and fresh
- We make it easy to find and make appointments that fit in your schedule
The Process of a Dental Cleaning
At your free first consultation, we will take x-rays and Dr. Barkhordar will perform an expert examination in order to determine the correct dental cleaning plan for you.
Our traditional dental cleanings start with the removal of any existing plaque and tartar. We then will give your teeth a gentle polish using a specialized fluoride and abrasive cleaner. We will also clear away any leftover food particles with a quick floss.
If you are in need of a deep dental cleaning, we will first administer your preferred sedation option to make sure you experience a relaxing appointment. We will then proceed to carefully remove any bacteria and plaque that is present below the gum line. Deep cleanings can take one or more appointments to complete, and will be adjusted based on the degree of plaque buildup and your individual needs.
For A Smile That Shines, Give Us A Call Today!
Call us at (424) 295-7885 to learn more about our professional dental cleanings!
1600 W Redondo Beach Blvd #203
Gardena, CA 90247