Request Appointment for Dental Bridges
Dental Bridges Gardena, CA
Do you feel self-conscious about a missing tooth? A dental bridge is a beautiful alternative to a dental implant for replacing a tooth and avoiding future oral health issues, such as tooth shifting and bite misalignment.
At Gardena Dental Care, we offer custom-made dental bridges that are uniquely fitted to you. Our dental bridges are a popular and affordable solution to fill in a missing tooth and restore the strength of your teeth.
What Are Dental Bridges?
A dental bridge is an artificial tooth that is anchored in place by wings or crowns that are attached to your neighboring teeth. The prosthetic tooth looks and acts just like your natural teeth. Our office offers three different forms of dental bridges to pick from:
- Maryland Bonded Bridge: This option attaches the artificial tooth to porcelain wings instead of crowns. This is generally considered the least invasive choice.
- Cantilever Bridge: A Cantilever bridge is used when only one natural tooth is present for keeping an artificial tooth in place.
- Traditional Bridge: This most popular bridge attaches the prosthetic tooth to special crowns which are affixed to your adjacent teeth.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
- Provides a durable foundation for chewing by using the strength of your adjacent teeth
- Dental bridges stay in place so you don’t have to worry about removing them
- Helps keep your alignment and bite stable through the years
- Gives you a restored smile that you can be proud of
The Process of Placing Dental Bridges
Initially, you will come in for a free introductory visit, which will include an examination and consultation with our dentist, Dr. Omid Barkhordar, and necessary x-rays. We will next utilize our modern equipment and technology to create detailed impressions of your mouth. This will guarantee a perfect fit for your dental bridge. Dr. Barkhordar will then prepare your teeth for their wings or crowns.
We will initially fit you with a temporary bridge to protect the placement site until your permanent bridge is ready. After we carefully craft your customized dental bridge, you will come to our office and your bridge will be expertly placed.
Find Out More About Dental Bridges!
Call us at (424) 295-7885 or come in for a free consultation and take the first step towards a winning smile!