Request Appointment for Sedation Dentistry
Sedation Dentistry Gardena, CA
Is stress or anxiety about seeing the dentist keeping you from receiving the treatment you need? Our sedation dentistry will allow you to undergo any necessary dental treatments without fear or worry.
Your comfort is always our top priority here at Gardena Dental Care. That is why we give our patients several sedation options to choose from, so you can be sure you’ll get the personalized care you need, without having to deal with pain or stress.
What Is Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation dentistry is the practice of administering medication that will help a patient experience a pain-free and comfortable dental treatment. Our highly trained Dr. Omid Barkhordar is very experienced in performing the gentlest dental procedures, and our attentive staff is committed to creating a relaxing environment for you and your family.
Benefits of Sedation Dentistry
- Relieves fear and anxiety
- Eliminates the risk of experiencing discomfort or pain during a dental treatment
- Helps us perform important dental procedures with ease
- Customizable with a variety of effective and safe sedation options
Sedation Options Available
Our office understands that each patient has different dental needs and anxiety levels. We also know just how important personalized care is to our patients, which is why we provide a selection of sedation options for you to choose from. Whichever you pick, you can be sure that your method will be proficiently administered and your progress will be carefully observed throughout your entire treatment. The sedation choices we offer are:
- Oral Sedation: Oral sedation involves taking a pill that will induce drowsiness. Dr. Barkhordar uses his strong background in sedation dentistry to decide exactly which oral sedation pill is best to guarantee your safety and comfort.
- General Anesthesia: General anesthesia can be given through an IV or breathing mask and will induce complete unconsciousness.
- Nitrous Oxide: Nitrous oxide is a frequently used gas that induces a state of calmness and relaxation. It is breathed through a mask placed over the nose. The effects of nitrous oxide do not continue long after treatment and many patients can even take themselves home.
You Can Trust Us At Gardena Dental Care!
There’s no reason to continue letting fear and worry prevent you from getting your dream smile. Give us a call at (424) 295-7885 and find out how our sedation dentistry options can help you!