Request Appointment for Dentures
Dentures Gardena, CA
Are you tired of feeling insecure about the look of your smile? Do you miss eating your favorite foods without worry? Dentures are an affordable option for replacing your teeth and getting back to living your life to the fullest!
Here at Gardena Dental Care, we provide natural-looking and comfortable dentures to ensure that you get a beautiful smile, without breaking your budget. We offer several different kinds of dentures to make sure your smile fits you and your needs perfectly.
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are affordable teeth replacements that are easy to remove and care for. We offer three types of dentures and we’ll work with you to help pick the right one:
- Partial Dentures: This option is also removable and used to fill in empty spaces left behind by missing teeth. Clasps that are affixed to your natural teeth hold these dentures in place.
- Complete Dentures: Complete dentures replace a full set of teeth when your natural teeth have been extracted or are missing. These also can be conveniently removed for easy cleaning and adjustments.
- Overdentures: These dentures are anchored by dental implants and are removable.
Benefits of Dentures
- Safeguards your jaw and gums
- No need to worry about pain and discomfort when speaking and eating
- Gives you a natural-looking and reliable way to address tooth loss
- Affordable and convenient
- Renews your smile and brings back your confidence
The Denture Creation Process
You will first come in for a free consultation, which will involve x-rays and an examination from our esteemed Dr. Omid Barkhordar. He will work with you to develop a personalized care plan that fits your budget and schedule.
We will then use our cutting edge technology to take a precise mold of your mouth that will guarantee the perfect fit for your dentures. We will expertly place your new dentures at your following appointment. Check-in appointments to address fit and comfort may also be scheduled to guarantee your complete satisfaction.
Start Your Journey Towards A New And Stunning Smile!
Give us a call today at (424) 295-7885 and find out if dentures are the right fit for your smile and budget!