Request Appointment for Emergency Dental Care
Emergency Dentist Gardena, CA
Our caring staff and experienced emergency dentists are ready to help with any dental emergency!
At Gardena Dental Care, we know how disruptive and frustrating a dental emergency can be, which is why we are committed to getting you out of pain and discomfort as soon as possible. We make sure we always have appointments open to take care of your emergency in case one comes up.
There’s no need to hold off on calling us for the emergency care you need. We provide all new patients with free exams and x-rays to quickly identify your dental emergency and we provide personalized care and treatment. We also provide payment plans and financing options, so you can receive expert emergency care without breaking the bank!
Dental Emergency Prevention
Dental emergencies can happen to anyone at anytime, but there are some ways to help prevent them, such as:
- Avoiding tough foods such as hard candies that could potentially chip or crack a tooth.
- Habitually practicing proper dental care, such as coming in for your routine dental checkups, brushing your teeth twice a day, and regularly flossing.
- Wearing the correct mouth protection while playing sports, such as mouthguards.
Types of Dental Emergencies
With our attentive staff, expert dentists and state-of-the-art technology, we’re more than qualified to skillfully and quickly treat many different dental emergencies, including:
- Object caught between teeth: We are well-qualified to safely extract an object stuck in your teeth. Please do not attempt to remove the object yourself.
- Disruptive pain in gums: An infection or
other serious oral issuecould be the source of your uncomfortable gum pain, and these complications need to be treated as quickly as possible. We suggest you use a cold compress to relieve pain until your appointment.
- Broken tooth: A broken tooth needs immediate treatment in order to save it. Applying a cold compress can help provide relief from the swelling and pain until you see us.
- Crippling tooth pain: Serious oral health issues such as an exposed nerve can cause debilitating tooth pain and need to be quickly addressed. Intense tooth pain can cause more oral health issues, so we’ll make sure to diagnose and treat you as soon as possible.
- Tooth loss: If you’ve lost a tooth, please see us right away so we can restore it. Until you come in, we recommend you rinse any debris, make sure the tissue stays intact, and store the tooth in a cup of warm milk.
We Can Quickly Help With Your Dental Emergency!
Call us at (424) 295-7885 or come to our office for fast treatment and relief with our experienced emergency dentist.