Request Appointment for Wisdom Tooth Removal
Wisdom Tooth Extraction Gardena, CA
Is your emerging wisdom tooth causing pain and soreness? A wisdom tooth extraction may be the best way to preserve your overall oral health and restore your comfort.
At Gardena Dental Care, we provide expert wisdom tooth extractions with a minimal recovery time. We work hard to minimize recovery time, so that you can properly maintain your oral health without having to miss extended periods of school or work.
Why Is A Wisdom Tooth Extraction Important?
A wisdom tooth extraction can be a necessary procedure for many people as they get older. An emerging wisdom tooth (or teeth) can cause many serious complications if it is not removed, including:
- Sinus complications: A surfacing wisdom tooth can cause congestion, sinus pressure, and pain.
- Teeth overcrowding: This complication can undo the work done by braces, damage your alignment, and cause intense pain.
- Impacted wisdom tooth: An impacted wisdom tooth happens when a surfacing wisdom tooth becomes stuck completely underneath your gum’s surface or is only partially able to emerge.
Benefits of a Wisdom Tooth Extraction
- Removes the risk of a wisdom tooth infection
- Eliminates soreness or pain that a wisdom tooth can cause
- Stops possible teeth overcrowding
- Helps maintain your oral health and comfort
The Process of Extracting a Wisdom Tooth
The process will start with a consultation, which involves an examination from our expert Dr. Omid Barkhordar and necessary x-rays to determine the placement of your wisdom teeth. Dr. Barkhordar will assess your specific needs in order to develop a customized treatment plan that will guarantee your comfort and reduce your recovery time.
On your appointment day, we will first properly administer your preferred method of sedation. This will provide you with a painless and comfortable wisdom tooth extraction procedure. Dr. Barkhordar will next carefully and skillfully create an incision in your gum in order to remove the tissue connecting the wisdom tooth to the bone. He will then extract the tooth itself. We will apply self-dissolving sutures and gauze in order to close off the extraction site from bacteria and debris, and to decrease bleeding. At the conclusion of your appointment, we’ll give you any necessary medication prescriptions and specific care instructions to make sure your recovery is quick and comfortable.
Don’t Delay Your Wisdom Tooth Removal
Give us a call at (562) 445-3363 so we can take care of your uncomfortable wisdom tooth as soon as possible!
1600 W Redondo Beach Blvd #203 Gardena, CA 90247